Are you in need of domestic, commercial or retail electrical installation or repair work? Green Electrical are NICEIC approved electrical contractors providing services across St Albans. Whether it's a minor repair job or a complete domestic or commercial installation, it is a legal requirement to have a qualified electrician complete works in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Building Regulations.
If you are based in St Albans or the surrounding area and require our electrical services, please call us on 0800 051 9324 or contact us to request a quote.
Our fleet of electricians based in St Albans have decades of experience between them and undergo intensive training courses on a regular basis to ensure they possess the latest certification in accordance with BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations). For added peace of mind, our electricians are annually DBS checked and Safe Contractor approved.
Our Electrical Services in St. Albans
Since 2008, we have become an established electrical services company operating in the St Albans area with a large existing customer base of both domestic and commercial clients. We’re a professional and experienced business with a passion for customer service, going above and beyond to exceed client expectations. We have an extensive range of electrical services, including:
- Fuse-Board Upgrades and Installations: The fuse board is a vital component within your home responsible for protecting electrical equipment and controlling and distributing electricity throughout the property. If you’re experiencing problems our St Albans electricians have extensive experience in fuse-board upgrades and installations.
- Bathroom Extractor Fan Installations and Repairs: The bathroom is usually the most humid room in the house suffering from excessive moisture in the air. You should consider replacing or repairing your extractor fan if it is old, noisy or ineffective to prevent damp related issues from occurring.
- On-site Electrical Fault Finding: If you’re experiencing problems with your electrical appliances and sockets, such as too bright or too dim lights or surges and dips in electrical power, our team of electricians can identify the electrical fault and remedy the problem.
- Lighting and Lamp Installations and Repairs: We offer a comprehensive lighting and lamp installation and repair service. Our electricians are qualified to install LED lights, downlights and emergency lights.
- Ring Doorbell Installations: A Ring Doorbell offers added security and greater convenience. We can supply and install your choice of Ring Doorbell, including set-up and mobile integration.
- Nest Thermostat Installations: We are fully qualified in Nest Thermostat installations, providing a fully comprehensive set-up service to remove the hassle for our customers. Nest Thermostat gives you complete control over your heating from your smartphone device; designed to reduce your carbon footprint and help you save money!
- Smoke Alarm Installation and Repairs: Is your smoke and/or heat alarm in need of repair? Do you need a new detector? We can offer advice on the most suitable smoke alarm for your property and provide a fully comprehensive installation set-up to ensure it is correctly installed.
- Consumer Unit Replacements: If you have a consumer unit which no longer meets the requirements of BS 7671, has no capacity to connect additional circuits, is in poor condition or a replacement has been recommended from an inspection, our electricians are experienced and equipped to replace a CU in accordance to BS 7671.
- Cooker Installations: If you’re looking to replace or install a new cooker, our electricians are fully qualified to install gas and dual-fuel cookers in domestic and commercial properties.
- Planned and Reactive Routine Electrical Maintenance: Our planned and reactive electrical maintenance ensures your business fully complies with legislation and the safety of your employees. We’ll carry out a survey of your premises and discuss the requirements needed to address issues identified.
- Fixed Wire and Electrical Testing: We’ll conduct thorough testing of electrical appliances and systems that conduct electricity in your premises and report our findings to a representative of the business, providing recommendations and observations.
- Lighting Design Services: If you’re looking to transform the way you and/or your colleagues feel whilst at home or work, this can be achieved through effective lighting design. We will take you through a consultation, proposal, lighting design and installation process to ensure your requirements and expectations are met.