Green Electrical & Maintenance Services Ltd (formerly known as Green Electrical & Data Services Ltd) offers a full range of electrical services to suit your needs - from moving a light switch to complete house rewires. In addition to providing fully qualified, competent electricians in and around London, the company also runs an electrical wholesale shop.
We understand that it isn't easy finding a prompt and reliable London electrician. Green Electrical & Maintenance Services is a registered member of NICEIC, which means you can be assured of both our professionalism and our expertise.
This is backed up by the two company directors' combined industry experience of over 25 years. Furthermore, we are fully insured with £2m public liability insurance.
Unlike many other electrical firms, we employ all of our engineers. This means no work is sub-contracted and all electricians are locally based in London. In order to maintain the highest of standards, all our electricians are City & Guilds qualified and hold the latest certificate of the Wiring Regulations which is currently the 17th edition. As we are certified by the IEE as a 'Competent Person' we can self-certify that our work complies with Building Regulations.
Above all, we pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction which is why we offer an extensive guarantee on all of our labour and why we abide to strict company policies. As a result, you are ensured a competent service from our friendly, courteous and knowledgeable London electricians. Our success is demonstrated by the fact that nearly half of our work is repeat business.
Before proceeding with any work our electrician can supply you with an estimate based on our fully transparent prices. Rates are based on half hour charges, with no call out fee or hidden extras.
Green Electrical & Maintenance Services - your local London electrician - is here to help with all your electrical needs. Call us on 0208 226 4778 now to arrange a visit from one of our qualified electricians.
As part of our commitment to customer service and satisfaction, Green Electrical & Maintenance Services promises that:
- We only charge for time spent on the job and the number of hours worked.
- We won't charge more than an hour's labour when collecting materials.
- We won't charge for lunch breaks.
- Our day rate is based upon a typical eight-hour day (8am - 5pm).
- We only employ and supply fully qualified engineers.
- We will only supply one engineer unless previously agreed or for training purposes.
- The engineer will arrive on time for your appointment.
- All our electricians are dressed in clean smart company uniform.
- All our engineers carry company photo ID for customer reassurance.
- We will leave the work place clean and tidy.
- We will issue an NICEIC certificate on all electrical installation work.
- We will present an invoice showing a full description of works carried out and a breakdown of labour and materials.
- We guarantee all electrical installation work for six months (excluding light bulbs).